Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Accessorize {Magpied Fashion}

Before we get into the content of this post let me introduce a new member to our team! Mandy is stepped up as our "Blog Manager" (sounds fancy, eh?). She will help us keep fresh and interesting articles on the blog. She is an expert in fashion and home decorating so I know you will enjoy everything she has to share! We are so thankful to have her on our team!

xoxox

(Isn't she adorable in her Shabby Apple dress?!! Love SA!)


Hello friends! Today I am blogging about accessories! Accessories are a great inexpensive way to dress up any outfit. I am always mixing and matching my clothes any way I can for a new look. I love to take a hat, belt, scarf, flower, etc. and come up with something different, fun and creative. Below are some links to some cute, cheap and fun accessories.



Hats are by far one of my favorite accessories. I love not having to fix my hair and throwing on a hat is the way to go! Here are a few super cute hats.



$9.97 Women's Straw Cloche Hats



Folded Brim Cowboy Hat
Was:$10.80
Now:$7.99







Mossimo Supply Co. Straw Fedora - Pink $6.48



Sunglasses!!! Love these! Check out Forever 21. They have and endless choice of sunglasses for a great price!

Women's Metal-Trim Square Sunglasses $5.97


FOREVER 21
$5.80
F4985 Aviator Sunglasses







Belts, Belts, Belts!!! The best ways to change up an outfit. Wear with a dress, a shirt tucked into a pencil skirt, wear it with a jacket or a shirt you already have to totally change the look of the outfit. Love belts!!

Forever 21 Studded Crisscross Belt - $6.80




Bow Belt. Amazon. $7.99




Faux Pearl Bow Belt. Amazon. $13.50






Slim Colored Belt. Amazon. $2.95




There are so many ways to accessorize. I have just listed a few. I will blog about later. You cannot forget shoes, watches, purses, scarves, etc. Go to your local thrift stores and always check the clearance. I find so many accessories for just a dollar or two this way. Happy shopping!

Have a pretty day!
Mandy
Pin It!

3 comments: