Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

App Review: PostalPix

Can I say how much I LOVE PostalPix?! It's super easy and cheap, not to mention quick turnaround! What is it? It's a free app that you can send off to get your phone pictures printed thru. Hook it up to your paypal account and it's super duper easy to have your prints in hand. In this digital age I am so bad about getting our family pictures printed. This makes it so convenient! Prices start at $.29 per print. I usually order about $5-6 worth at a time. These are great for scrapbooks or hanging around your house for a fun peek into your daily life. The quality isn't the greatest but for the price and considering what kind of camera is taking the pics I think it's well worth it. Go check out PostalPix!

(I am not paid to endorse this company, I just wanted to share some of my favorite apps from time to time)


Pin It!

2 comments: