Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Egg bath & Plant water



Our little lady's needed some more bedding in their boxes because we were getting dirty eggs. That requires some egg bathing before I will use them (just plain water and pat or air dry) . Obviously little hands had slipped some past me into the egg tray. Also I had seen on someone's IG feed (can't find that person if you know who it is please let me know in the comment section) where if you put the egg shells in water, the water is good for your plants. So I did a little investigation and found this article. You can either place them in a jar for a month then use the water or you can place them in a pan on the stove and boil them then let them cool for 24 hours before using it. Either way it's pretty awesome how God made everything recyclable...







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment