Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nervous and DONE!

Well it went way better than expected! She just finished at the brushing station and they called us back and got started. She is so tough and brave. I probably would have cried had I been her age because of nervousness. But she hoped right up there and got it done. She had a moment of panic when she went to rinse and realized she couldn't swallow very well. Eating is a trick and I suspect she will shed a few pounds during this process. ;) 6-8 months with the top one and then she will get the bottom one. I don't want to wish time away but for her sake I'm already looking forward to the end of this journey. :)

{Nervous} I can read the nervousness and fear on her face. It was all I could do not to go get her.


{Hesitant} for some reason it's a personal thing and she doesn't want to show it. ;)


{Resigned} when she realized I wasn't going anywhere til she showed me. ;)
Pin It!

8 comments: