Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Action Bible by David C Cook {Friday Favorites}

I recently ordered the Action Bible for the kids and let me tell you they LOVE it! I love it too! I believe there are over 200 stories in it. I love watching my four year old look at it. I can see his imagination going wild. The artwork and colors in this book is amazing! These would be great for Sunday school as well. I ordered ours from Christian Book. I'll post a link below. I also ordered the Bible Eyewitness collection from Adventures in Odyssey and the kids like to follow the audio story in the Action Bible. They work well together. I love hearing one of the older kids helping Breckan find the story in the Action Bible that is being told on the cd.



Website
Facebook
Christian Book









Bible Eyewitnesses
Pin It!

9 comments: