Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The power of fabric.

That one little piece of fabric I bought inspired me to change my whole living room decor and sell my sectional. Oh a whim! Geez, maybe I am impulsive. I threw it out on facebook that I was thinking about selling my couch and three days later it was gone! So I hopped on Craigslist to see what I could find. I knew I wanted a bright colored statement piece couch. I found this jewel on there but the pictures weren't real good but I took the chance. We drove 3 hours (one way) to get a couch that I wasn't sure I would even like. I was nervous! Much to my astonishment it was better than I thought! The lady had searched for a couch like this for 10 years! She bought it new in 1987 and it sat in the formal living room and was never used until we purchased it.

I'm changing out my colors and decor for more of a farm feel. We live on a farm and I love bright airy farmhouses so it just makes sense to go that route. I'll share the whole room when I get done.

Living room before:(sorry for the grainy IG photo)


Living room (under the window sneak peek) after:


All of this over a piece of fabric. lol!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment