Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Fever!



Oooh the beauty of spring is almost overwhelming! The sights, the sounds, the smells and colors are a treat to an artists senses, or anyone elses for that matter. But to an artist everything is just a little more vibrant and special because we live and dream in color and texture. I can't explain the feeling I get when I'm surrounded by this beauty. I go outside and just stand and soak in the smells, sights, sounds and colors....and I'm so thankful to be able to enjoy God's majestic artistry. It's humbling.



I wanted to share some of the beauty with you, in a very small way so I spent some time photographing the beauty on our farm and I made a desktop calendar for May as a way to share some of this beauty in your home. All you have to do is  right click and save the calendar picture below, then go to your desktop, right click and select "personalize" (depends on your computer make/model). Find the folder you saved the photo in, select it and click ok. At this time I don't have a version to fit all screen sizes so you'll want to chose "fit to screen".









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment