Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Refashion: 2 blouses


Ok, so I've been adding things to my Clothing DIY board and decided to give it a try. I went thru my closet and pulled out everything I don't wear or that I thought could be made cuter. I started with these two shirts. They are both cute but I just didn't go for them first thing when choosing my clothes (they each have their cons). I know this is ridiculously easy and I feel silly for posting it but I'm doing it to give you ideas......here's how it went...

Started with these two shirts....

Cut the bottom off of the brown top...
Cut the bottom off of the striped shirt...

Then sew the striped bottom to the brown top.....I stitched two lines and zigzagged the edges...


and tada, a new shirt that I love much more than the other two alone.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment